April 27, 2012

This Blog!

Well this is my do over first post. I AM in love with everything fitness and I couldn't be more excited to have more of a different direction in this blog. I wanted to make this blog about just that MY Fitness-y Life! SO here I am Jeannette ready to blog all things fitness and basically my life. I wanted to create this blog so that I could share my fitness struggles with the world, talk about the little things in my life so that I don't look like a one trick pony, and I wanted somewhere that I could post my photography. :D So this is my life blog even though it will be more centered around fitness.

So who am I? Well I am a lot of things. I am a daughter, sister, mother, wife, Coastie, Personal Trainer, Photographer, Beachbody Coach, Student. I am just Jeannette! I am 29 with 2 children, married and in the Coast Guard. That is my life. I enjoy fitness because it makes me feel good and helps me to be a better person :) I love my kids and I love documenting their growth through pictures! I love love love photography! :D

So onto my Fitness-y Life....
 

For those of you that are new here is a pict-o-graphy of my fitness journey..........


 The top is my before this was the biggest and most uncomfortable I have ever been. The third picture down is after working out for 7 months in the gym on my own, and the last picture is from a few weeks ago. I went from 142 to 120 in a year and have maintained my weight loss for 9 months. It has been a struggle but none the less I have done it! I have had mishaps with too many Sour Patch Kids and too many fatty type foods. I am human and not a machine! I do take time to enjoy life and the food that it has to offer as long as it is all natural :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment