March 24, 2015

21 Day Fix Approved Pesto


Dairy Free Zoodles and chicken pesto


The 21 Day Fix Extreme caused me to get creative with my food choices because it can be really easy and boring to just fall into a pattern. I am a creature of habit but I do think that getting creative every once in awhile is a great thing and keeps the momentum going. This was my “cheat” meal on the 21 Day Fix Extreme because I wasn’t allowed pasta in the evenings so this gave me my fix.  



Photo from Food Network


1 zuchinni for each person and spiralize each zuchinni

1 4-6 oz chicken breast sliced for each person. Get a pan and put 1 tsp oil in there let the oil heat on medium heat sauté until no longer pink inside.

1 bunch of basil, ¼ c walnuts, ¼ c olive oil mix in a blender to create the pesto. Add salt and pepper for your taste.

Mix your zoodles, pesto, and chicken together in the hot pan to incorporate and cook the zoodles a little bit and  put in a bowl and enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment