December 27, 2014

Phase 1 complete Body Beast

Well I have completed the first block of Body Beast and I couldn't be more proud of myself. I love the ease of having less than 60 minute workouts and seeing changes in just three weeks! 

I can't remember exactly when I started Body Beast but the last set of measurements I did was on November 29th. Since then I have lost 3 pounds and I have lost 5.75 inches all over my body most of that being from my lower body, which I can totally say I am happy about. 
 I am built with bigger upper thighs and tend to carry my weight there and on my hips and those shrunk by half an inch as well. 

My eating hasn't really been on point but I have eaten healthy more than eating crap food. I added more rice to my diet since I was always SO hungry and that seemed to do the trick but I often find myself now that I have been off work for a week not eating enough during lunch and wanting to snack more between lunch and dinner, which kind of sucks because I eat clean foods but I don't feel that my meals have been balanced this week. Why would they LOL It is Christmas week and I am at home with three kids and a whole lot of projects to complete so being the person that I am, eating is just not the most important to a degree. 

Typically my diet has consisted of 

protein shake and oatmeal

eggs, sometimes bacon, fruit and a vegetable

protein, vegetable, rice

apple with peanut butter or that and some popcorn this week LOL OOPSIE

Meat and vegetable with some rice maybe or potato if i am feeling hungry. 

I eat that most of the time and there have been times where I ate candy and popcorn but I don't totally believe in depriving yourself all the time. I know that my results will suffer if I don't stop I just know that I need more structure in my day to day life and work does that for me. 

My goals for the next phase which is 6 weeks BLAH ha ha ha ha is to clean up my eating and make sure that I get enough food and variety so that I don't get bored. 


Until next time :) 

Jeannette

 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome results! Is Body Beast a beachbody program? Not sure I've heard of it but seems to be working well for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda! Yes Body Beast is a beachbody program! Probably what I now consider my soul mate workout LOL

      Delete