February 12, 2014

21 Day Fix so far.......

I received my 21 Day Fix in the mail on Monday and I have been toying with it since I got it because I am looking to take it super seriously next week. I am on vacation and I do want to enjoy myself a little bit before I go ahead and take on this journey! SO here is a little bit about it.


There are 4 different calorie levels, there is def something for everyone.
With each different calorie levels you get a certain amount of containers. Now I am going to say that the containers LOOK small but when you put them on a plate it is a serious amount of food it is just perfectly portioned.

There are calorie levels for maintenance and losing weight and when you are working out to something that tougher than the 21 Day Fix workouts that you get with your pack. This is something that you can use for 21 days or for a lifetime. I do feel that this program is paramount for people that are going to start a healthy lifestyle.

Each container has a food list and there is literally everything from sardines to pancakes on the list so seriously! You won't be missing a thing. You also can have three mini cheat meals that count in your containers AND it includes WINE so seriously HOW MUCH BETTER CAN THAT GET? The whole premise of the program is that you should be able to EAT WHAT YOU WANT IN MODERATION! This is something that I tell people all the time but I don't think it ever clicks because they can't SEE it! NOW you can!

So what have I been doing on the Fix?

I have been using the Fix items during the day. I have a Puerto Rican Mom so if you don't know what that's like I will just tell you if I don't eat her dinner than she gets offended. SO to alleviate that I have been doing the Fix for breakfast, snack, lunch, snack and that's it. I eat my mothers dinner in the evenings and I have felt full satisfied and healthy! :) previewing what it is like def helps me to start up a meal plan so that I can go shopping when I go back home this weekend. I have been working hard on making plans for myself so that I can go shopping as soon as I get home.


Here are some pictures of my past two days on the fix. The one from above is my first day and the one below is today for my lunch. I was super full and not even hungry! It was pretty amazing. My breakfast resembled yesterdays so I didn't take a picture of it.

SO I tried the Total Body Fix workout and WOW it was INTENSE! I was even blown away and I do Turbofire and Chalean Extreme together LOL. This girl is NO joke! I didn't do the ab section for obvious reasons but it was a great workout none the less!

I am really loving this program! I can't wait to do it after the baby is born. I will probably continue the portion containers through out and if I need to eat more than I will BUT I am really eager to see what this is going to do for my body after baby and some P90X!!!!! We shall see!

So far I love it and would recommend it to anyone! If you are interested in this program please let me know I would LOVE to help you out!!!!!

XOXOXOXO

jeannettealverio(at)yahoo(dot)com

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Just curious what is the yellow container at breakfast :) Thanks! Just started my 21 day journey!

    ReplyDelete