June 7, 2014

39 week bump date!

39 weeks huh? Whew it has been a long ride LOL. Time has literally just STOPPED and I feel like every minute is an hour and every hour is a day ha ha. I am ready to meet my baby but not ready to get her out! You would think that after having 2 kids previously I would be ready for this well no. I would love to be a first time mother because then......well, you don't know what to expect now that I have done this two times I know what to expect, what is the worst and how frankly I don't want to do it again LOL. Such is life right?







How Far Along: 39 and 1 day.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 42 pounds womp womp :( 2 lbs over my max weight gain that I wanted :(

Food Aversions (and "no nos"): Paleo is still going well for me but I find that I have to keep a packed pantry because when I run out of food is when I reach for the grains and lunch has been a pain and the ONLY meal I have grains with so after going through this for 2-3 weeks now I can see where the pitfalls are and how/where I can change things. I don't have any aversions though.

Cravings: COLD things!

How I Feel: I have officially turned into a bag of buttholes! I can't walk for longer than 20 minutes. I went on the elliptical yesterday and I got lighting crotch for about an hour and had really sharp pains above my  pubic bones there were NOT contractions. Swelling has begun! UGH I have cankles the size of TEXAS seriously I am glad that I only have 1-2 more weeks of being pregnant LOL. It has been a blessing, with my other two I swelled at like 20 weeks so we will call this a win LOL. 

Maternity Clothes: Yup. I am pretty much wearing the same three outfits so laundry has increased to twice a week now so I can have something clean. My son told me that my shirts weren't fitting me anymore and started laughing at me LOL so I guess it's time to hibernate until after the baby gets here right?

Movement: She is everywhere and everywhere all the time. She is more into rolling now and that is how I feel her movements now. Mostly though she moves when I am super relaxed.

Sleep: I am sleeping but the doc put me on sleep rest. She said that I had to rest more so I got a doctors note for a few days of sleep :)
What I Miss: Running. I am seriously missing running this week. Runners are EVERYWHERE and I "hate" them all LOL. I just want to be me again :) 
What I'm Looking Forward To: Seeing what this baby looks like. In the short term though we have a special trip planned for our little to go on a 2 hour train ride! I am SO excited it has taken EVERYTHING to keep my mouth shut about it! 

Favorite Moment of the Week: Hmmmm lets see.........getting through my sons graduation! No baby came and I was praying really hard for her not to come. She is now free to come whenever but I have the strangest feeling that I am going to be over due and I hate that for myself LOL. 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment