March 23, 2014

30 Day Brazil Butt Lift Challenge while pregnant - Day 1

We all know that I am pregnant and if it wasn't obvious I will post some pictures.


Breakfast from a few days ago.

Get ready to kick your booty!


I wanted to partake in a challenge for 30 days of Brazil Butt Lift. It is a low impact workout that will help me feel like I did workout. I would have done it sooner but I had let my sister borrow it and I was waiting and hoping she would return it while I was pregnant so that I could do it LOL. 30 days of BBL! Whewwwww! I don't know what exactly I am getting myself into but after today's workout and carrying an extra 23-25 pounds sheesh it is going to be a feat that's for sure LOL.

I am going to document every day by logging what I am eating as well as every week giving up something that is unhealthy and I will let you know how that process goes! 

I am doing this because I would really like a challenge and I feel like I have been really relaxed  with my eating and I don't want to pile on the pounds in the last 12 weeks of my pregnancy like I am probably on the road to doing. I don't want that to happen so I have to be proactive and present in everything that I am doing instead of being mindless and giving in to every craving or wanna be craving that I have.

I am going to go with the combination plan since I really don't have an aim to any change of shape ha ha ha! I WILL be skipping the ab workouts but will do all the other ones. I feel like giving myself this challenge will also help me with another type of challenge group that I am working on that I am super excited about presenting!!!!!



So today I had BUM BUM it is a 25 minute workout that is body weight and cardio based and I sweat like an animal LOL. It was nice to get such a good workout in, in 30 minutes. I feel great after having done it even though I waited so long to get the darn thing done! 

My meals for today were........(if I eat anymore today I will update it in tomorrows blog post.)

Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs, 5 mango slices, 1 piece Ezekiel bread with 1 TBS peanut butter and 2 tsp jelly.

Snack: 1 banana and Chocolate Vegan Shakeology with water.

During my 2 snacks I was taking my son to the airport to go back home so eating airport food was not on my agenda! Nor on my wallets!

Snack: 2 handfuls of salted roasted almonds.

Lunch: Panera Bread Turkey avocado BLT on sourdough 1 bag of kettle chips and a pickle water to drink. 


Dinner: Chicken soup with brown rice.

I plan on giving up CANDY for 7 days!!!!!!!! Jesus help me!

That is all I have for today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment