July 25, 2012

Chalean Extreme Brazil Butt Lift Hybrid

Yup yup tomorrow my CHALEAN EXTREME will be here and I will be combining it with Brazil Butt Lift. I really LOVE Beachbody programs but I love that these two programs are under an hour and I can do both of them so I have found a way to go ahead and Hybrid them up so that I can get the best of both worlds! So here is my hybrid schedule for 30 days! I do like that it's 5 days a week but I am used to working out for 6 but if you'd like this is the way that I am going to do it.

     Week 1 & 3
Monday - Burn 1& Bum Bum
Tuesday - Cardio Axe & Tummy Tuck
Wednesday - Burn 2 & High and Tight
Thursday - Burn Intervals & Ab Burner
Friday - Burn 3 & Bum Bum
Saturday - Burn it off! & Recharge
Sunday -  REST

    Week 2 & 4

Monday - Burn 1 & High and Tight
Tuesday - Cardio Axe and Tummy Tuck
Wednesday - Burn 2 & Bum Bum
Thursday - Burn Intervals and Ab Burner
Friday - Burn 3 & High and Tight
Saturday - Burn It Off! And Recharge
Sunday - REST

An Alternative for 5 days is;

Week 1 & 3

Monday - Burn 1 & Bum Bum
Tuesday - Burn intervals & Ab Burner
Wednesday -  Burn 2 & High and Tight
Thursday - Burn It Off and Recharge
Friday - Burn 3 & Bum Bum
Sat and Sun - REST

Week 2 & 4

Monday - Burn 1 & High and Tight
Tuesday - Burn Intervals and Ab Burner
Wednesday - Burn 2 & Bum Bum
Thursday - Burn It Off & Recharge
Friday Burn 3 & High and Tight
Saturday and Sunday - REST






If you are interested in buying any of them click Here 
If you would like someone to be held accountable to please send me and email and it would be a pleasure to be your coach!!!!!! sessiemomma@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment