January 29, 2014

20 Week Bumpdate






Symptoms: This week I have felt really good. I have found that laying on my back is a serious no no especially laying on the floor. Go ahead call me hardheaded and stubborn because I wouldn't disagree with you :) I have not felt that tired or without energy I feel pretty normal.

Weight/Belly: I am up 10 -11 pounds depending on the day. I still manage to eat pretty good food for the most part 4-5 out of the 6 meals I eat are in the healthy range. Today I had fish tacos for lunch they weren't that great so I ate all the fish and left half the taco. Yesterday I had pancakes for dinner and ate two of them.....I wasn't too hungry last night. I can say that I am not ravenous that's for sure. No guilt here I just try to do the best I can but I am pregnant and this will be the last time so you will find me splurging here and there mostly on decadent foods ;)

Maternity Clothes: I am wearing maternity jeans when I go out to church but I am 95% using my clothes or I have bought a bigger size in 2-3 things. All my shirts are non-maternity though. WOW I can actually say that this pregnancy. I am still wearing my regular work uniform, I have the maternity ones ready to go but I am not big enough for them yet.

Movement: Everyday!!!! After I eat mostly. She is such a doll. It's starting to feel real now and believe me I can't believe it has taken me half this pregnancy to come to the reality of my baby in there!

Sleep: Like a CHAMP! I can proudly say that this being my third pregnancy I RARLEY wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.

Cravings: This week.......cake pound cake with strawberries to be exact, raisins, and peppermint gum.

Workouts: Chalean Extreme is still going strong. I am finishing up the first month.  I am also adding Turbofire in there on that additional rest day and some weight days on the weekends when I have more energy.

Best moment of the week: My husband got to feel the baby move on Sunday. It wasn't the moment we wanted as we looked at each other in shock that he felt the baby my son started jumping all over my husband.......ruined moment for sure LOL 

Goals for next week: To finish every workout and manage to bring my lunch to work for the rest of the pregnancy......

Thoughts: I can't believe I am having a baby in 5 short months! I am so anxious and excited and ready to hold my little one. I day dream about her daily and I think about what type of person she is going to be and how her brothers are going to LOVE her. It makes me smile. I am also ready to get outside and take some walks instead of being cooped up in the house all evening. I am very very excited to get out there and walk during my lunch breaks and be out in the fresh air oh yes and to wear some dresses and skirts!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment