October 15, 2013

My favorite foods

So since I have been on the Paleo train I have found my few favorite foods that I have clung to and eat regularly.

Sauteed with some sesame oil and coconut aminos

Just baked or in soup

I use it as my starch when I get tired of sweet taters and regular ones

YUMMMM Aminos and sesame oil works just fine or olive oil and garlic powder is awesome too

daily salads that I eat for lunch it fast easy and healthy
I have eaten some other vegetables but these are the ones that I lean to more often. I have bought a few meal plans and I love this baked and brined chicken from the BUTI meal plans. It is some apple cider vinegar and coconut aminos mixed together in even parts and you marinate it for at least an hour bake on 350 until it is no longer pink and eat it up. I usually eat it with my salads it makes a good combo. I am in love with it and it has become the only way that I marinate my chicken now when I am making it with a salad.

I have a few ideas for posts so that this blog doesn't die. I feel like since I am on maintenance mode it's harder for me to come up with ideas on content especially since I have been more focused on my photography and expanding my family.

I am going to do some book reviews and provide some helpful tips that helped me lose weight and maintain the weight that I have now as well as some of the struggles that I am currently going through with weight to continue to hopefully still be an inspiration and a voice on healthy nutritional tips.

Until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment