October 16, 2013

Well Fed Book Review

I had been obsessing over this book for weeks before I bought it and I downloaded the sample copy of the book and NEEEEDED to get it. SO I got my husband to order it for me LOL.

When I got the book it was smaller than I thought but it is packed full of content. I was NOT disappointed. The book was beautifully laid out it contained her story with the paleo diet, her background story and a cliffnotes version of the paleo diet. There are pictures of every recipe that is in the book and gives suggestions on different ways to make each recipe different or substitute different things which is really awesome! I love that there is multiple recipes in one ha ha more bang for my buck!

To be honest the biggest reason I bought the book is that she actually will teach you how to batch cook! I did it for a week and it was the easiest best week of my life but it was a little bit boring for me as I like to make different things and I got stuck in a rut but that was my fault. I made a few of her sauces but the Moroccan sauce was my favorite one, it had parsley, cilantro, olive oil and a few spices. It was delish on a salad and on some chicken.


The book has awesome recipe and I really want to try her brined chicken and even bought all of the ingredients to make it but I keep forgetting that I need to marinate it for a long time so I totally need to have it all ready for work and then add the liquid in the morning and cook it after work ha ha.

I really enjoyed the book and go to it and try to add one recipe every few weeks into my meal plan so that I can try new things and spice up my regular meals. If you want to get it you can snatch it up on Amazon and I don't think that you will be disappointed, if anything try out the sample that is linked up here and see for yourself :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment