March 20, 2015

What exactly is a challenge group?

Challenge group
I post for challenge groups on my Facebook page and here often because I run them monthly. I didn't even realize that many may not even know what I am talking about. It's kind of like the military where I talk about a SPO or the PX people outside of the military mostly have no idea what it is that I am talking about. 

Maybe you just have no idea what it is that I am talking about at all and if you are a researcher like me you want more information but everywhere you look it is almost secret squirrel. I know this because I was the SAME WAY!

Obviously I am a Beachbody Coach so sometime I will post for a free 7 day challenge group or a group specific to a program that Beachbody offers. When you sign up for them there are some requirements that enable you to join the group. 

1.) You sign up to my email list and make me your coach.
2.) I need to know why you need help. If I don't know what your goals are I can't exactly help you get there. 
3.) You purchase the challenge pack if there is a purchase necessary. 

That gets you into the group!

You hear me talk about putting you in a private group and that I will support you and motivate you and help to keep you accountable and what not and that's all great right but what does that mean???

Keeping you accountable - It is required that you participate in the group. I am NOT the coach that is going to have you purchase a product and leave you hanging out in the wind never seeing how you are doing. You are not commission to me you ARE MY MISSION. My goal is to help you succeed and my intent is to get you to know that I am there for you when you screw up and when you are just having a bad day. I will keep you accountable in the group but if you need that extra text or FB message to see if you did that workout and ate right than I am that girl. My job to keep you motivated your job PARTICIPATE! If you don't than I CAN'T HELP YOU and you probably won't help yourself. 

Motivation - This is where I may post quotes and help you think of things in a more positive light. You are making a LIFE change and we need to rework your habits! SO I help you do that by keeping you motivated with quotes, success stories, and activities that will help you change your mindset into a more positive hopeful mindset. 

Support - You will be in the group with people that are just like you. That have the same goal, maybe different reasons and what not but it is a place for you to just let it all out. I know that weight loss is usually a solo thing. I am STILL the only person in my home that eats the healthiest and I eat all the "weird" stuff. I am just used to doing it by myself but I KNOW that in the beginning when there is change around it is nice to have people around you that are going through the SAME THING! 

I also make it a little bit more personal by adding videos so it is as if you are hanging out with me and you will actually get to know ME and not the person who is writing. I have a LOT more personality outside of this blog ha ha! 

I want your journey to be one of value, seriously I do. I still keep in touch with every single person that has joined one of my groups and have created a genuine friendship with them and I want that for you. SO with that said here is a sample of what you may see in one of my challenge groups! 


ENJOY!




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment