January 18, 2015

1/2 way through Body Beast Results

So here I am at the halfway point of Body Beast and I had to give my measurements to my coach and take my pictures. I can say that I am really excited about sharing them because 6 weeks of progress has been AMAZING! I have been eating as healthy as I can I didn't drink and ditched the candy for Jan and the compound effect is literally in effect. 

I started Body Beast because of the ease of the workouts I mean you can't be getting some muscles with 50 min or less workouts and most of them being less that 40 minutes in length. I have time to spend with my children and I am not trying to fit in an hour. I have that time but I have other things that I would like to do as well. Anyway I started Body Beast at 134 and I am now 129. I have lost about 8 inches in total mostly in my hips and thighs (I am also recovering from pregnancy as I am 7 months post.) There has not been a change in my arms other than they are getting more defined. I am going to show you all a side view of my belly because seriously I don't like the front of my stomach it's just ew. HA HA HA I have come to terms with it for me but not for the world to see. 

I am thankful that despite me not always trusting the process I stuck with the program and as much as I wanted to do cardio to "help" with the weight loss and faster progress with me I didn't do it. I decided to trust this process completely and to see where it has taken me and here are the results. I couldn't be more excited and I feel AWESOME THIS is MINE after birthing 3 children. It takes dedication and it takes persistence but YOU CAN DO IT TOO!

 

1 comments: