May 14, 2012

Moving!!!!

Being in the military enables my family and I to move around and after being in Kodiak for the past three years I can REALLY say that I am glad the military moves us around!

Boy it is stressful though! We are going to be without our belongings for 2 months almost so we have to decide what to bring with us and what we can stand to be away from for the next 60 days while we visit with family and friends and drive clear across the country! What a feat! I have to make sure that we have everything that we need in additon to making sure that it fits in the car because our beginnings of travel will be sans the dog and the last leg we will have Kona with us......(UGH).

We live in a house that the military provided us and one of the worst things about it is that we have to make sure that everything is SPOTLESS but this isn't a normal type of spotless this is military spotless which is CRAZY!!! I mean it is just tedious the things that they have on their checklist.....take grass off the fence in the backyard......is that really necessary? ha ha.

Working out is going to be my saving grace and my go to thing to do when I get too stressed out. I used to smoke and drink a lot but I feel that working out gets me to think and I am able to analyze what to do next which calms me down and lets me refocus.

For nowm I am literally a wreck and now I do understand that moving is a very stressful moment it life. I am very lucky that we have movers coming to pack all of our things, which takes one less stressful piece off my plate. I have pretty much set up my families move on my own which I feel accomplished for, but man it is one big ball of stress that I am under. Making sure of everything is a pain. I can't wait to be on the road driving far away from the stresses that moving and living in Alaska has brought us.

On a different note I have a photography session today with a family that has wanted me to take pictures of them! I couldn't be more excited to take pictures of them!!!! It will get me away from the mountain of things that I have to do around the house which now is a God send!

0 comments:

Post a Comment