May 21, 2012

Still moving

What an exhausting past few days it has been! I can't believe that I can actually say that next week I will be out of Kodiak and leaps and bounds closer to my son in Florida! It absolutely makes my heart skip and beat and my stomach just do a flip in there! Ahhhhhh. Kodiak has been a place of torture, boredom, beauty, strength, hate, lonliness, tragedy, love, and imprisionment. I have met people that I'd rather never see again, I have made a friend or two for life and I have learned how to appreciate what I have and the things that God has offered us in this life. Finally my husband and I will be able to have dates where we don't have to hike the same mountain or watch a lame movie just becuase and actually have a choice! I will be able to play outside with my children more often than not and my child will be able to expierence what the world has to offer. Don't get me wrong though I am very happy that I was able to miss all of the things that the world had to offer because I was stuck here with a big pause button on my life, but I was able to truly dig deep inside myself and change for the better and have become a person that has grown over time.

Off to another note. I like to workout at home only because I don't feel like I am getting stared at with googly man eyes! Or being judged by girls (I am not being talked about in the sense that I am too skinny). I think I made one girl uncomfortable and she walked out today it was rather weird I think she was about to lift weight and then opted not too. Oh yeah I went to the gym today! HA HA. The movers packed away all of my workouts that I had set out to do on the road trip. I had to re-order another set of only one that I'll gift to my sister or something LOL but I needed something if not I know that I'd gain weight. It did feel good to pump some iron and run......not so much on the treadmill because today I felt like a hamster but still it felt good to get my heart rate up! I haven't done a solid workout since the movers came and it was REALLY Nice to get some stressful energy out!

BAH On ANOTHER note I totally was looking into the Ultimate Reset that Beachbody offers. It seems like a pretty solid program, you get to eat 1500 calories and you just totally reset your body. I have this devil of a craving for sugar and it is getting pretty out of hand to the point where I am now realizing that I am SUGAR CRAZIE ha ha! I really need to stop that but I think I am going to get started on this bad boy here soon! No more energy drinks and a better overall look at the foods that I am ingesting and how it is going to effect my life in the long run.........I'm kind of excited to see! I think I am going to order it now and toy with some of the recipes so that I can get adjusted and prepare! I can't wait to start it! I have never done anything like this so.......no excuses July it's happening :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment