April 18, 2013

Ultimate Reset Day 2

Ultimate Reset! I can say that I LOVE this program so far! I have NO complaints with it what so ever.

Last night I was exhausted. I cooked my dinner of salmon, asparagus, and boiled red potatoes. I made my lunch and I cooked my husbands lunch and dinner meals as well. I was a busy woman in the kitchen! I then did the cleaning that I had to do around the house and relaxed a bit. I ended up going to bed around 9:15 I just fell asleep! I recieved a text from my cousin who is on this journey with me and she told me that she went to bed at 9:00 and was up before the alarm! I was too!

This morning I woke up probably around 5:00-5:15 but stayed in bed because we all know we only get up when that alarm goes off right?!?!? Sleep/Bed time is precious time! LOL I got up and took my Soothe pills with my distilled water and started getting ready for my day.

For breakfast I had my Coconut Quinoa if you are interested in the recipe I will post it below. I made it to work and I feel great! I still feel a bit groggy but my mood is GREAT! All I want to do is be outside and taking a long walk, but I am stuck in an office but I can tell you what I will be doing after work! Going outside for some fresh air!

I can honestly say that the biggest struggle for me is not working out. I see my girlfriends who I workout with daily going off to the gym and I feel a little left out.......for obvious reasons! I want to move too! LOL I will get over it eventually I think the beginning of this whole thing is adapting to new habits and a new way of life even for a little while......I'll get over it and it is only three weeks and maybe I need a break for a bit who knows.......

Well my meals have been delicious today I loved every single meal that I had today I still feel like I need a snack in between breakfast and lunch but I will see how I survive in the first week with that before I go making crazy changes, I already had an extra taco shell which maybe I shouldn't have had but hey mistakes happen and with the way that I have been craving GUM, CANDY, GUM, CHIPS, CANDY all in that order repeatedly all day I will say that an extra taco shell is the least of my worries. 

Tonight I had a Southwest taco and holy mother of Jesus was it a flavor explosion in my face! ha ha! I love the mixture of cumin and all those spices and YUMMMMM it was amazing! I had it with a side of kale and guac it was delicious!

So the bad points of today......CRAVINGS for sure I smelled everything more and I wanted BBQ, Chips, Candy, Gum, Sour Patch Kids but I fought all of the temptations because my cousin sees me as an inspiration and we are doing this together and I can't let her down :) I know that I should be thinking about the foods that I can have but I am consciously thinking about what I can't have......I guess I am human LOL Well that was the worst of it for today. Tomorrow is the last day of eggs and meat so off to the vegetarian lifestyle tomorrow! EEEEK LOL


ohhh look at those sexy black socks! ha ha ha

0 comments:

Post a Comment