November 4, 2012

Les Mills Week 4 DOWN

Well today was the last day of week for Day 28 but next week would have been thirty but I went strong for 4 weeks.

I ate like POOP in the month of October. I mean I ate well a lot but most of the time I fell off the wagon with candy, Chinese food, candy, fish and chips, beer, soda......you get the picture. I always picked up right where I left off before I ate the bad foods that I did but I felt like I went haywire if you know what I mean. October was the month of indulgence for me. I will leave it at that, but maintaining my weight loss will always keep me on my toes and I will always evaluate what I have done for the day, week, and month and make adjustments. I think that when I started running my metabolism spiked and I went for what was quick and easy most of the time like having a microwave meal because I was too lazy to make my lunch in the morning. This month will be all about changing the bad habits and getting back on track.

So here are my Les Mill Pump 30 day results.

I am up 2.4 pounds. I had wine last night my weight was hovering at 121 for a few weeks so I am convinced that I gained a pound but it's ok. I lost three inches total, the only place I did not lose inches was in my waist and hips they stayed the same so it is better than gaining anything right? I don't fell that I look any different though. I wrote everything down so that you all could see it.

I am ready to get onto the next phase. Pump challenge is a good workout but doing only that three times a week gets pretty boring......in the same respect I think it is because Beachbody is KNOWN for having 13 discs and having you change your disc every day for the 5-6 days that it has you work out so essentially you aren't really doing the same workout all the time........but I pushed through and knew that it was temporary so I am happy with my results :) I wasn't delusional in thinking that I was going to look better I was actually surprised at the 3 inches lost!

Oh one more thing. I did go up in weight. I started with 10-15 pounds and now I am hanging out at 20-25 pounds and the 25 is going to the squat and back section :) I am really happy with that so I am def getting stronger and that is pretty amazing!!!!!


Until next time! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment