November 16, 2012

Paleo anyone??

** I am not being endorsed or paid for this post **

So while I was on FB yesterday I found a like page for emeals. I went and checked out the website and I clicked on the several different meal plans that they offer and it was really cool. I was able to score a whole meal plan from the website and it was a Paleo meal plan. The cool thing is, is that they give you a meal plan and then they provide you with a grocery list and if you pick a grocery store they can average out what you are going to spend for the weeks worth of dinners.










I have heard a lot about the Paleo DINNER meal plan on FB and on some of the blogs that I read on my free time and I was curious about the way that they ate but didn't really want to do all the leg work in the way of eating because I sort of thought that it was a fad type diet but I looked over the meal plan and it is VERY CLEAN and very healthy so I am going to accept the emeals Paleo Challenge! I am going to start next week.

So all week for 7 days I will be having a Paleo meal dinner. The menu includes;

Asian spiced salmon, crustless herb quiche, maple glazed chicken, grilled tilapia fillets, pork tenderloin with peach salsa, mustard thyme roasted chicken, blackened skirt steak. They all include sides which look delicious too. I will attempt to post pictures of my dinner meals every night and review what they tasted like and show my receipt. If I like the meal plan I may subscribe to the service and make it my go-to meal planner! I am excited to try this!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment