November 19, 2012

Paleo Dinner Day 1.

Hello!!!

This Monday was a MANIC Monday for sure! Yesterday we started to notice that my kiddo has pink eye so that really stunk. We totally were not ready for him to be sick but really? When are we ever as parents right?? Well my husband had duty where he stays at work all night long and today was pay cut for me. Which means that today is the last day to enter pay transactions into the data base so it can go on the members pay check. Well we kind of both HAD to be at work, but we worked it out. When I got to work AYE AYE AYE one of my co-workers forgot to fill out the proper paperwork to discharge a person from the service and it took us 5 hours to complete this on top of all of the transactions that had to be put in today! WOW it was a busy hectic day. I am thankful for it but still WHEW!



SO my eating was a bit off track.....not really but it's not all that I wanted to eat. We were in a rush to get out of the door so, I ate an oatmeal packet with a banana, then I had a microwave meal with a Caesar salad, then I had some brown rice chips and when I came home I ate my Paleo salmon with broccoli. I thought that my iPad would take a picture and keep it in my photos but NOPE so here is my instagram feed (follow if ya wanna!)


SO after dinner I hung out with my kiddo whom is looking and feeling better so he will be going to school unless they don't want him but he isn't contagious and he isn't gooping anymore so we will see what happens tomorrow morning.

Back to my eating! AHHHHH I can't believe I ate so much processed foods. Tomorrow I am going to be eating eggs in the morning and then I have some chicken that I made yesterday in the fridge and go ahead and eat that with some broccoli since I have some left over.

Do any of you struggle with your eating?? I am starting to feel the toxic feeling of eating so many processed foods......After Thanksgiving it will be on with some serious clean eating meals! Of course I will start tomorrow but I know that after Thanksgiving I will be more in tuned with this!


0 comments:

Post a Comment