April 21, 2014

32 Week Bumpdate





Baby Growth:  By now, your baby weighs 3 3/4 pounds and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth. (Source: Babycenter.com)

My Symptoms: I have been very tired and I have been out of gas by 6 at night. The only thing that keeps me going is that my husband lets me sit down and read (he doesn't let me but he very generously picks up the slack like dishes and bath time). I have been going to be between 8:30 and 9 during the week and staying up until 10:30 on Saturdays which is much like my first trimester. I am not AS tired as I was then but it's pretty similar.

I have been feeling VERY swollen even though it doesn't seem like I am. My fingers and ankles get the brunt of it but I am nowhere near Kim Kardashian in that department. I have been drinking lemon water to help alleviate it but it doesn't seem to be helping as much as when I wasn't pregnant but helps me feel better overall. 

Weight/Belly: +32 pounds and I feel every single pound of it and I am starting to feel EVERYTHING. My belly has gotten noticeably bigger it makes me happy to know that she is growing in there but in the same respect it is making for more uncomfortable sleep. During the day I am just fine with my preggy belly :)

Maternity Clothes:  YES! I went out and bought 2 more shirts to go with my leggings because the belly is starting to make all of my shirts mid-drift shirts and while that is the style now don't nobody want to be seeing that mess LOL and I don't want to be showing it either.

Movement: Very much! She is starting to jab a bit harder now which still surprises me but makes me happy too. She is getting stronger in there! She is way more active at night than during the day and I am praying that changes when she pops out! I do not want to be up all night with little Ms.

Sleep: It's been going. I have been getting up to pee more often and it is getting to be really bad. I am averaging 3-4 wake ups at night. I stumble to the bathroom and sit there with my eyes closed LOL. I am just reminding myself that it is just my body preparing me for the babies arrival. I am really tired during the day but I find that I wake up a bit after I workout which is a big relief and I know that once the baby comes I will be able to gain some energy from my workouts later on.

Workouts: I have been walking 3 miles 4 days a week and doing the Slim and Tone Pregnancy DVD 2-3 times a week. I did do Upper Fix from the 21 Day Fix with a girlfriend from work and it was nice to be able to lift again so I may throw that one in this week as well for a better upper body workout I am not a fan of the Slim and Tone one for just an upper day. I have been averaging a 6 time a week workout.

**BBL Update: I was not able to finish the 30 day challenge because of my SPD which really stinks! I can't wait to be able to lift my legs again LOL I know that sounds so crazy but I did the High and Tight workout and it was excruciating to do the leg lifts :( I am totally going to have to do that challenge after I have my little. *******

Cravings: Cake cake cake cake and can I say Cake! I don't seriously DO NOT like cake that much but cakes and donuts have been something I have been obsessing over!

Goals for the Next Week: Not to eat JUNK food! I have been indulging WAY too much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment