April 13, 2014

30 Week Bumpdate






Baby Girl: Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now and weighs almost 3 pounds. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. (source:Babycenter.com)

My Symptoms: This week and last week has been really exhausting! I have been tired tired tired. I can't ever get enough sleep and I find myself maxing out on my caffeine intake because I HAVE to stay awake due to the demands of my life and my job. For those of you out there that do get to nap APPRECIATE IT!!! I sure wish that I could! 

I for sure feel weaker, my workouts have been slowing down. I made it to the gym 4 times last week which was really good and I walked at least 3 miles every day. My toning has been lacking because my husband and I have been just so busy and tired that getting 20 minutes of toning in seems like trying to fit in an hour! It's bee pretty lacking. 

Heartburn has made its way in and so have nasty cravings. I try to resist them but most of the time I don't and portion out what I want to eat. I have also been very moody and don't really want to talk to anyone. People annoy the UH HM out of me but I try to smile and keep going but inside I just wish to be left alone. :( Sad I know, I am seriously a pretty good social person, not lately though. 



Weight/Belly: I am up about 30 pounds now. I am starting to swell for nothing which really stinks but I try to keep that down with lemon water and watching what I am eating and that has proven to be really really hard lately. Everything has salt in it!


Maternity Clothes: Yes, they are starting to fit tight which really stinks because it's so late that buying anything sounds dumb but I did give in and bought 2 pairs of workout pants because I really needed them.


Movement: Yes She is still hanging out REALLY low! I always have to use the bathroom but she can keep on moving. I feel a bond with her every time that she moves! It's been an interesting experience with this little one. I am trying to enjoy every moment ache and pain knowing that she is a  complete blessing to our lives and it is my last pregnancy.

Sleep: I have been getting sleep but it is broken with going to the bathroom and we will just say that make up has been my best friend ha ha ha! I have mastered a 5 minute face routine LOL. I SO desperately need it. One of the girls I work with told me that I looked absolutely exhausted (I wasn't wearing makeup!)

Cravings: This week mangoes and cakey things have been my serious craving! 


Best Pregnancy Moment This Week: Passing my glucose test!!!!!!

Goals for next week: Eat more vegetables, eat less junk food, pack my lunches for work every day this week! 

Thoughts: I can't believe that I am so close to seeing my little baby. It is absolutely amazing to me! I can't picture her but I can. I imagine what she looks like and how we are all going to adjust to a little GIRL in the house! We couldn't be more excited! 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment