April 8, 2013

Shakeology testimonial! Alyssa

 Here is a testimonial and pictures of my buddy Alyssa. I met here when I went for some training in Pittsburg. She is such a sweet girl, she was actually doing the Ultimate Reset when I met her and was so proud of her for sticking to her guns while we were all eating yummy Panera after the training event LOL.  Here is what she thought about Shakeology and what it did for her :) Enjoy!!



Why Shakeology?

I wanted to try Shakeology because I didn't know where else to turn. I did not have the dedication at first to change my eating habits, enough to see results at least. I tried a friends Shakeology and loved it. I figured it would help me start off my morning with a healthy breakfast instead of a grab and go on my way to class.

When did you start noticing results? How did you feel?

After a week I was feeling pretty good. I felt full enough to get me from breakfast to lunch without needing to snack. I was fully focused in my classes because I wasn't thinking about food! My energy levels went up and I was in an overall happy mood. I saw my eating habits start to change for my other meals, at that point I knew I had made the right decision.

Have you saved money on food by starting the Sheaology "regime"

Yes!! I save so much money on groceries. Before I started shakeology I did try to eat somewhat healthy. However, I would spend so much money on pre packaged snacks and grab and go breakfast bars. Now I usually buy 3 bananas a week to add for breakfast. Plus I am no longer buying processed food, going through a drive thru, or any of those bad habits.

Did you lose any weight on Shakeology alone? Did you workout while drinking it?

 I started Shakeology in March of 2012. By July 2012 I lost about 7 pounds just with Shakeology. At this point I was not doing a workout daily, just walking about 10 minutes, four times a day ( back and forth to class). Of course I started changing my other eating habits because of Shakeology and LOVED the outcome! After I saw that I could get results I started to workout again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment