December 9, 2014

OUCHIE!

Today was day 4 of the BEAST. Well holy freaking cow I am SORE. I mean to the touch! I have not felt this sore since P90X. I thought Crossfit whopped my tail. WHEW!

Today was cardio but don't get it confused here ladies it wasn't no CARDIO where you jump around like a crazy or even do a dancy dance to get your sweat on. Nope you got the wrong one there. I warned you just in case you ever want to tackle the BEAST ha ha ha! So the workout is broken up into like a minute to a minute and a half long exercises with 30-90 sec breaks in-between. We did squats (WELL WOW MY LEGS HAVE NOT RECOVERED FROM SUNDAY SAGI!) we did every kind of squat and then held them one time. Can we say CRAY yeah I thought so. Then we did some shoulder work mountain climbers and things like that. There were probably like 2 real cario-esque type things in the whole workout.

In between cussing out Sagi for killing my legs yet again (are they ever going to not be sore?) and making me sweat in 30 minutes it was a great workout. I felt energized when I was done and ready to conquer the rest of my day.

I am not even going to lie because I am not all about that anyway and since I am documenting this journey a bit why not be honest right? That way I can look back at this one day and say well hun the struggle was real LOL.

I was going to do T25 or Turbofire HA HA HA HA but I didn't I told myself that I was going to do this and get my P90X3 and that is what I am going to do. I am going to Beast it UP go Beast Mode and get this shit done. ha ha ha ha! Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment