December 12, 2014

Do you do this too?

So, I don't know what it is about starting a new workout program but I ALWAYS feel like the first week on a new program either

1. I have too much shit going on.
2. I eat like absolutel dog shit I mean like I don't even eat remotely how I normally eat
3. I effing hurt myself and can't workout.

This week my first week of Body Beast has been all three. Yesterday and today being the worst in all three departments.

This week was our holiday party so we all know I had a beer and I ate some fish and chips because well look it just goes together. Today I kinked my neck so working out is just NOT a good idea because we all know that can lead to more injury. Yesterday I had wheat thins and tuna for lunch with a bowl full of sodium soup for dinner. I mean hell, maybe I am too hard on myself and my "perfectionism" is getting in there somewhere but the same thing happened when I started Crossfit, then I found my groove migriane city came along and I had to quit. Isn't that something?

I need a do over. I mean tomorrow is another day and 1 workout isn't going to make me skinny and 1 plate of fish and chips isn't going to make me gain weight but I mean seriously today and yesterday were the worst days ever!


Take this as a lesson when you fail to plan you plan to fail. This is totally all in the failing to plan department. I don't feel too bad about eating out and all that I have just noticed a trend in myself and wondered if anyone felt the same? Tomorrow is a new day and I will pick up right where I left off if my neck feels better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment