July 7, 2012

Camping and 5 pounds!

Officially back from camping and what a HOT and weird week it was...I won't go into details but it wasn't what I had imagined in my head.....No camp fire because there was a burn ban here in Missouri and it was hot as HELL (literally) 105 degrees I mean dang! I thought we were further North not on the Equator! LOL. 

It brings me to my point in my title I gained 5 pounds.....WHAT THE HECK IS THAT? Well really I didn't go to the bathroom well because I didn't drink that much water and because I didn't drink that much water and ate salty foods I bloated all my muscle tone is gone and I am what I like to call FLUFFY! 

I have never craved a workout and healthy food so bad before. I SEE people in the United States and after being secluded for years in Kodiak, AK I can actually SEE that obesity really is a problem here and I saw it directly with my husbands family nearly all of them are severely over weight.....then all the food that I ate because I was dependent on when other people cooked and what not and for the sake of not being judged I didn't leave to get something to eat for myself so on top of feeling fluffier and fluffier every day I wasn't eating well or drinking enough water like I should. Now we are back and getting ready to hit the road but I am going to workout tomorrow even if it doesn't make sense to LOL. It will just make me feel better to jump around and get some kind of workout it. 

I am more than ready to be home to set up my gym and go. I am over living by the way others live and I am ready to have my own space be in control of the foods that I am putting in my body and getting my routine down so that I can workout everyday. I am kicking myself in the rear severely for not making sure that my workouts were in my closet of things for the movers not to take and I am POSITIVE that it will not happen again. 

When I am able to get on the internet I will post a day in the life of me so that you can see what I eat and what exactly it is that I do on a REGULAR healthy day! :D Until then......two more non air conditioned night at the in-laws........I can't wait to go home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment