July 19, 2012

What I am doing now!

Well we are finally moved into our home! I am so excited to be in the United States! I can tell you that since we have been home we have a lot of expenses that we didn't even think that we would incur so I have to keep myself busy with things to do at home for a few months until our pay gets all settled and the things that we need are all taken care of. Meaning we need to balance the budget once again. 

Anyway I have decided to take on Brazil Butt Lift for 30 days. I have worked out while I was traveling the U.S but not nearly as much as I have wanted to so I thought that since my fitness levels were down I would try this workout out finally. It has been sitting in my closet and i have done it for about a week and a half but never really completed all the program suggested for the 30 days for my body type.

Mine is the pear shape and you are supposed to do the suggest workouts for your body type and then go to the combination plan.

I started it on Sunday and I can tell you that WOWZA! My thighs and bum bum (boom boom) were sore and my rest day came at the perfect time. I really am enjoying the program and for 30 days and a reduction or dissolution of cellulite and a lifted bum bum well.... I am in. I haven't take before and I won't take after shots only because I don't want my derriere plastered all over the internet but I did take measurements so hopefully that will help. I have been on it for 6 days now and I feel like it is making a difference but only time will tell.

If you would like more information you can comment below or send me an email and I will gladly send more information. If you have seen the infomercials and would like to purchase it yourself than Click Here




0 comments:

Post a Comment