July 19, 2012

Family Trip to Plymouth!

We went to go see Mayflower II

Daddy and his little buddy!

My son B hanging out

You can tell that C is not having as much fun!


With moving in and time coming up short on my Big Guy going back home TOO SOON! I decided that it was time to get out of the house and ignore the boxes ignore the summer reading program that B is doing. We took a trip to Plymouth to go see the Plymouth Rock and the Do-over of the Mayflower.

We had a great time! It was nice to get out of the soon to be routine and go and do something that my children would remember and capture the moment!

I am absolutely 100% blessed in my life! My children are fantastic and I love them beyond what words can express! My husband is my rock and through God and him I feel that I can conquer this world. Now that I am back where I want to be and where God has it set our for my family to be my heart is truly happy!

I can speak enough about how happy I am to be out of Kodiak and back into what I know as normal. I am closer to B and C gets to have a better relationship with his brother because of it. Life hasn't always been easy for me and I can say that I have overcome a lot and have seen that I have true strength, more than I ever imagined! I hope that you enjoy my special family moments just as much as I enjoyed documenting them :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment