September 13, 2012

Commitment

Commitment, what a huge word huh? It can have so many meanings to different people so what is it all about?

I have been having a hard time staying committed to working out on a schedule. If you know me super personally people know that I am not one that likes things out of whack and what not. I like things in a pretty little row, where they are supposed to be, I like things to be done on time, and I prefer a routine.

I have been finding that living in America and not 5 minutes from my job takes a lot of effort to work out. I have to get up at 5:30 for work, then I work all day and come home to cook dinner because most times I am getting hungry as I walk in the door. I am no longer committed to my results, my health, or my fitness/life plan. There has been a shift and I am trying to get it worked out and find a solution to my problem so that I can once again be committed to my life, goals, and desires!

1.) I have to stay focused. I try to do too many things at once instead of doing everything one thing at a time. I need to be more patient and focused.

2.) I need to really remember why I am doing this for the long term.

3.) I am going to start preparing my meats etc on Sunday's and make that a bulk cooking day and eat what I actually set aside.

4.) I am not going to follow I am going to lead myself and family back into the healthy healthful meals.

5.) I am going to be committed to my 5 AM workouts and choose a routine that is between 30-45 minutes 5-6 days a week and stick to that schedule.

6.) Put everything that I have into what I do! :)

This is my before and after and I need to remember WHY I started this journey of health for myself and family!!!!


What is your why? Do you have problems with commitment in a part of your life?



0 comments:

Post a Comment