September 10, 2012

My health maintenence helper


Other than putting healthy food in my mouth I am in LOVE with my health shake, Shakeology. I SWEAR this helps me maintain my weight. I am not always conscious of what I eat and I don't always eat as many vegetables as I should, this helps my body and I stay where I want it to stay.

I totally believe that it is worth the investment because I love my life and I really love it looking the way that it does and with that I love how I feel when I have nothing to worry about. Living a healthy lifestyle has a side effect, and that side effect is weight loss and then you graduate to weight maintence. This is the first time that I have ever in my life been concious of what I put into my mouth and now that I am I really want everything that goes in there to be clean and natural. This product is all of that, it helps me maintain my regularity, I have more energy, I don't wake up groggy all the time, I can get through my workouts and I get my daily vitamins and antioxidants that help prevent cancer. This is my prevention tool for weight maintenence and a premature death due to lack of health.
Why don't you take the challenge and get out of your comfort zone and give it a try for 30 days. There is a bottom of the bag gaurentee and all you have to do is return if it you don't like it and if you drink all of it you can return the bag empty.......you have nothing to lose but some weight......I don't know but I know that it has worked for me and it has worked for the friends that I know that have tried it! Give it a shot!

www.myshakeology.com/jalverio

0 comments:

Post a Comment