May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Today was such a great Mother's Day for me. I didn't go anywhere, I didn't do anything and I just sat at home with my son and my husband and I did some FaceTime with my B who is in Florida. I could not have asked for a better day! I took the time to reflect on the important things like my family :) I thought about what it meant to be a Mother to my children and possible future children. While I don't have it figured out yet I am feeling a shift that is happening in my life that is going to get me closer to B. 


God will have the last say but either way getting out of debt and be financially responsible with our retirement is a win/win no matter how we look at it. So let's just say that we have plans and have been getting out of debt it is our first priority that's for sure! I certainly hope that me getting closer to him is in God's plan for me and my family :) Anyway here is a look at my day! 

My husband made me breakfast, I had Shakeology with eggs and a waffle. I opened my cards from Cristian and my hubby and of course our Doggy Kona.

He wrote I LOVE YOU!!!!!! With the help of Daddy but EEEK!

Some afternoon relaxation!!!! Teavana sweet tea!



Then I made lunch I had a Turkey Cuban Sandwich which was off the CHAIN. I relaxed on the couch with my sweet tea and HGTV magazine and loaded up on some DIY channel and HGTV TV of course!!!! Then I cooked some shrimp tacos that I have been craving for awhile now!!!! I made them super healthy and I LOVE THEM! I even managed to get my Body Beast Legs workout on!!!! I had a great day that was full of family and me time which is a great balance for me!!!!! I'll post my Shrimp Taco recipe here in the next few days!!!! Now off to enjoy the rest of Mother's Day! To all the Mommies out there I hope you had a wonderful relaxing day!!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment