May 3, 2013

So let's be real!

Ultimate Reset Week 3......ok this cleanse detox thing is LONG! I thought three weeks would be cake but I am DYING to get back into running again and DYING to eat some chicken wings. Some habits still stick I assume, but whatever I am ready to have MY life back! Seriously some people embrace this reset with so much calm and I just have to say......I'm Puerto Rican I don't understand calm, and relaxed. I am irrational and hate giving up my control. What can I say it's the truth!

Don't get me wrong though I truly love that I can sleep through the night without waking up, my belly is flatter, and I AM seriously craving more healthy foods (Other than chicken wings) than I ever have before. I guess I am so frustrated because I have not liked the food choices and I have eaten either the garlic stir fry or the Asian stir fry for 8 days now and I am looking at a future of at least eating it 4-5 more times by the time this thing is over. I mean can we say TORTURE! eh I am not going to do that to myself, really fruit for breakfast for 6 days the same salad I have had for about 18 days for 6 more days and the same stir fried veggies for 6 more days.......um I think not! I REALLY want to quit and embrace my life but I just can't do that because I have a chicky that I work with doing her own cleanse and I don't want to let her down so I need to adjust so we'll see what I do for the next 6 days.

Truthfully, I was fine before I started this darn thing LOL. I hate REALLY good I just couldn't get rid of the belly and I wanted to switch over to the vegetarian lifestyle so I made this 21 day commitment and I guess now that it is all over (almost) I just want it done. I guess I felt the same way when I went to bootcamp 6 years ago.......LOL ohhhh seeing the light at the end of the tunnel is such a mind game! I want to work out again, I want to eat what I want again and I want my life back not the life that Beachbody has set out for me ha ha. I guess you don't truly understand how big food is until you either go on a "diet" or you change your lifestyle.....it's really really life changing.

I am not saying this to be negative toward the Reset at all. I think that it is a great program but I don't do these kinds of things. This whole cleanse detox thing is new to me and I feel like I have given up a lot. So my negative thinking has gotten me to where I am but I am willing to change that :) I have to think positive and know that after 6 days I can embrace a vegetarian lifestyle or pollotarian lifestyle when I am done with this in a way that works for me. Almost done!!!! I am sure that I am not the only one who is ready to be completely done with this either, I just decided that I would tell you guys the truth with how I feel. Instead of being so informational all the time this is me and my life and how I think! :P

STATS: I am down to 116 (7.8 lbs total) and have not measured or taken pictures because I had duty and then I had Bible study and trying to do it on a weekday is not so good for me so I will update on Saturday morning with pictures and measurements.

Have a good day!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment