May 22, 2013

Ultimate Reset pics and what I am doing now.


Well don't I look super miserable LMBO! WOW what a horrible picture LMBO Oh well it is what it is. There are my final result pictures! I am so happy with my results even though I was not the biggest fan of the reset. I think that the second time around may be better than the first but hell what do I know. 

I am now on week 2 of Body Beast and I am loving that the workouts are less than an hour long and I am sore when I am done doing them. YES it is a MAN program but I love the dynamic of the program and don't lift as heavy as they do LOL. I lift what I am comfortable with and I move on. 

Since I am on this balance kick I have started to workout at 4:45 in the morning and today was the first day of doing that so hopefully it is something that sticks again. Getting my workouts done in the morning helps me to be able to have lunch with my husband every day and I don't take the little time that I have with my son in the afternoons either. I get to go outside with my little guy get dinner on the table at a reasonable time and everyone is sleeping when I am working out so it is a win-win-win for all involved. I don't however do this on the weekends but I spend the entire day with the family so it's pretty obvious. 

I have not changed my diet and I am ding 2-3 days of cardio with the program as well because I just like running and I have been cooped up in the house all fall and winter I am totally ready to get out there clear my head and soak up the sun! I have a few recipes that I have made this weekend and adjusted them to my tasting and I will post them later if you want to be able to try out a great clean healthy meal! 

Hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

Jeannette

0 comments:

Post a Comment