March 8, 2014

Week 25 Bumpdate

My baby this week: The average fetus measures about 13.6 inches to 14.8 inches and weighs about 1.5 to 2.5 pounds (from thebump.com).

My Symptoms: This week I have been feeling SUPER tired. I can feel the third trimester rearing it's little freaking head around the corner. I can't believe that I have a little over three months left with this little baby in my belly. I can't wait to see what she looks like but boy oh boy am I feeling like this pregnancy is going by way too fast. This week overall I have been feeling very overwhelmed with the obligations that my husband and I have, work, and preparing for this baby has gotten me feeling out of sorts. It's not so much that we need to get a lot of things for her, it's the lack of things that we need that have me feeling frazzled and forgetful about it. Nesting has really hit me hard. I re-did our living room and today I cleaned up the basement which is a task that I have wanted to complete for weeks now and it is FINALLY done and organized :) 

Weight/Belly: I am up 20 pounds and I have not worked out as much this week. I did the treadmill twice this week and a barre class. I had a photography shoot this weekend so I just went ahead and didn't workout Friday because I was on my feet all day and today is my rest day. Tomorrow I will commence my Barre classes. I was doing Barre3 but I realized that I had to modify too much so I gave in and bought Suzanne Bowens Slim and Tone and her Long and Lean workout to do. I am going to do the 4 days a week alternating each with 30-45 minutes on the elliptical. My belly is doing well it is just getting big. There are no stretch marks or anything to tell you about :) 


Maternity Clothes:Yes I am wearing them. I recently bought 2 new dresses and a pair of leggings to wear. I think that is all I am going to buy LOL. I just need a few things for when I get so big I don't know what to do with myself and something to wear this summer after the baby is born that is comfortable. So far I only have 4-6 shirts, 3 dresses, 2 pairs of jeans, 1 pair of leggings. That's not too bad I suppose.

Movement: OH YES My little mamacita is moving like CRAZY and I love it. I can see her through my belly now it's pretty cool and creepy to see at the same time LOL

Sleep: I am sleeping well overall. I just wish that I could sleep some more! I am starting to have the third trimester effects hit me and I am TOTALLY not ready for that! ha ha!

Cravings:Raisins and mangoes are my thing right now. I have also been shunning vegetables again. I am going to have to start making my smoothies again ;)

Best Pregnancy Moment This Week: I didn't really have one really. All I wanted to do was sit in bed all day and relax and we were so busy that didn't happen. I am ready to just chill and relax and have super nice weather all the time!

Goals for next week: Ok seriously! Get my registry done workout every day this week and relax a bit more! 

Thoughts: I am truly enjoying my pregnancy and I am SO excited that I get to have one more little baby in my life. I am seriously blessed by all the love and kind words that have been offered for my baby and I. I am TOO excited to have a girl and can't wait until she gets here so we can hangout. I am a bit worried about the dynamic that we will have in the house and it will take some getting used to and I feel like it is normal to have these feelings. I cannot wait! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment