May 21, 2014

Little bits of my mind

Over the course of these past 9 months 10 months 36 and change weeks LOL whatever you want to call it I have had time to not only think about the new dynamic of my life but about me and where I want to be in my life. I wrote recently about being so busy as a matter of fact to busy that I have since humbled myself and have fallen into this mother nurturer role and I like it.

I feel so relaxed and at peace knowing that I don't have to do anything but come home, cook for my family, and spend time with them and catch a show here or there or sit back, relax, and ENJOY reading a book. I am learning to love my little world, the very one that I wished for and the very one that came to fruition for me. I am at a good place in my job, we are comfortable financially, and there is lots of love to go around. I can sleep better and simply I am not thinking about the next thing that I have to do but I can just.........breathe. It's a wonderful feeling to come to a place like this in life and just ENJOY it. Isn't that what we all work for? I am grateful for this period and pregnancy in my life at this specific time.

Lately, I have been obsessed with pregnancy and baby and the expansion of our family which doesn't really lend to much to talk about in the health and fitness realm of my life because truly......I am not living in daily and I am not really at a point in my pregnancy where I can push limits rather....I should be resting and enjoying; which is exactly what I have been doing.

My nutrition has been that of a pregnant woman ha ha ha! I have gained weight gracefully, and I have indulged but it has been a struggle NOT to eat 7 bowls of cereal a day or to get all my vegetables in ha ha. I have been exercising 5-6 days a week still but the workouts have been slower and without that much impact at all. It's been mostly the Slim and Toned DVD and walking on the elliptical or around the neighborhood since it's nice out now. This pregnancy has been by far the BEST one I have had physically and mentally and I hope the postpartum feeling is the same!

My thoughts these days are more centered about getting back into shape after the baby and how my body is going to bounce back. I wonder what my child will look like, how much hair she will have, and what her temperament will be once she gets out into the real world with us. Part of me wants to deliver her NOW and parts of me are really scared about labor! I don't want to do it but it is consuming my daily life. Baby talk is really all a pregnant woman as pregnant as I am can think about other than being frustrated with how many times a person can seriously go to the bathroom! LOL

I have plans for the blog and I am sure that it will be centered around me getting back into shape with lots of family memories added in there that can hopefully inspire others! I can't wait to share more about my life and what I have been up, so that I can keep a memory of my life with my children and my journey through health and fitness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment