May 15, 2014

35 Week Bumpdate!


 
How Far Along: 35 Weeks



Total Weight Gain/Loss: I am at 39 pounds depending on the day. I am pretty much at my max pregnancy weight that I wanted to hit. I didn't want to go over 40 but I am getting close so we shall see what happens. With the heat came more swelling so lets hope that is where it came from LOL

Food Aversions (and "no nos"): Anything healthy even though I am eating it. I am finding myself eating more like a 5th grader than the healthy person I know I can be.

Cravings: Cake and bread

How I Feel: I feel good but starting to get the tired feeling again now that I am nearing 36 weeks. Braxton Hicks have been a pain in the ASS! I mean seriously a pain.They start feeling like labor and it freaks me out because I am totally not ready for her to be here yet. She still has some baking to do and I am selfishly enjoying uninterrupted sleep. Ok I lie I do get up to pee 3 times a night but it's only for 3 minutes compared to 20 LOL. I am not ready for labor either I am still scared of it so I am not at the GET THIS BABY OUT OF HERE phase yet. I am sure it will come but for now all I want to do is sleep and want the Braxton Hicks contractions to chill the heck out! 

Maternity Clothes: Yup. I am pretty much over them! 

Movement: We are into the rolling stages of the movement with an occasional jab here and there but over all she is pretty zen in there because she has no room ha ha ha. 

Sleep: I am sleeping but feeling more tired and lazy as the days go by.
 
What I Miss: Running. I see people running all the time and I envy their speed and I envy their ability to move faster than 2 miles per hour HA HA HA! I also miss my strong body. I have so many aches and pains and I am so lethargic that I almost have forgotten the strength I once had.
 
What I'm Looking Forward To: Seeing what this baby looks like. In the short term though we have a special trip planned for our little to go on a 2 hour train ride! I am SO excited it has taken EVERYTHING to keep my mouth shut about it! 

Favorite Moment of the Week: Getting my servicewide test score for the next rank at work. I got a good score and I proud of that since I didn't really study for the exam! I don't know if it is enough to compete for the next rank but I know that it was enough for me to feel proud of and I am super happy with how well I did :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment