May 3, 2014

33 week Bumpdate








How Far Along: 33 Weeks


Total Weight Gain/Loss: I am at 32-33 pounds depending on the day. I am almost to the point where I want to say EFF it! But I also feel like this is where it all matters so I don't want to blow it! 

Food Aversions (and "no nos"): Vegetables, I wouldn't really say it's an aversion but I have to make a conscious decision to eat them or I won't. I am back to loving carbs and heavy foods which isn't awesome!

Cravings: Hmmm Crackers, chips, cake, donuts

How I Feel: I came down with a cold last weekend which really put me OUT. I felt totally drained of any energy that I had which the exhaustion that I feel now that it is over well lets just say that I am not complaining about being tired ha ha. My pelvis is starting to ache more and my workouts have been suffering from them meaning I am not working out as much but that was also due to the fact that I didn't pack my lunch at ALL this week. FAIL! You can tell just in my step counts for the week on my fitbit that exercise was kind of the last thing on my mind. 

Maternity Clothes: Yup. I am pretty much over them! 

Movement: She is moving and shaking in there and it hurts but we are almost done baking her so I can deal for a little while longer. I am SO thankful that she isn't a rib kicker, she is a side stretcher. 

Sleep: I am getting it and i am so happy. I get up 4-6 times to go to the bathroom a night but go right back to sleep with no issues. I am glad that I don't have the insomnia that I did with my second kiddo which is really awesome and I hope that it doesn't start LOL
 
What I Miss: Hugging my husband. We do this awkward side hug, not a fan. I want to hug my kiddo too and bend over! I tried to hold the seat for him yesterday while he was practicing riding his bike on two wheels and um yeah it was almost a fail too ha ha. 
 
What I'm Looking Forward To: Seeing what this baby looks like. In the short term though we have a special trip planned for our little to go on a 2 hour train ride! I am SO excited it has taken EVERYTHING to keep my mouth shut about it! 

Favorite Moment of the Week: Buying the rest of the things that I needed for Little Ms. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment