June 29, 2014

21 Day Fix Paleo Style

3 weeks. That is all that I have left to be able to start working out.

I am excited and sad at the same time because in three weeks I go back to work, my son goes back to his Dad's house and my baby will be 6 weeks old. :( WOMP WOMP.

I have stopped losing weight as drastically as I was so now it is time to get the eating in check. I have lost 27 pounds since giving birth. I tipped the scales at 172 and I am now hovering between 145-147. I am really happy with the weight loss as I thought I was going to be losing 20 or less pounds and I have abut 18 pounds to go and that makes me happy. I like what I see in the mirror and the light at the end of the tunnel seems a lot more attainable than the other 2 pregnancies that I had.

I am not fitting into any of my pre-pregnancy pants and I am into small tops but I have the belly bulge so I am not really comfortable in all my clothes so maternity and yoga pants. I am totally okay with that though I didn't gain all this and get this way in 1 day it took a long time to get here so even though I am anxious to get my body back I know that it will take time to get there.


OK so here it goes my plan!

21 Day Fix until I am able to workout.
21 Day Fix Paleo style!
Minimal 21 Day Fix workouts no yoga, pilates, or ab work.
30-45 minute walks 6 days a week with the kids.

Goal: Lose 5-10 pounds

I have written my meal plan, took my pictures, measurements, and I have went grocery shopping. I am ready to start tomorrow. I am going to eat the same thing every day and change up the meats here and there so that I don't get bored but I want to be strict and eating the same thing every day really just works for me. I find that I stay more on track and while it may be boring for some but this is what works for me. It also makes it cheaper for me on the grocery side to eat healthy things. I think I spent $89 for everything that I needed plus the things for the kids so it was a win win! So here we go!

Before 147 pounds 5'3


Level 2 meal plan for the week

0 comments:

Post a Comment