June 30, 2014

21 Day Fix Day 1

I don't know if I am going to be updating this every single day but for today I will provide an update on how I am doing, then I think I am going to go with weekly or wait a few days between each post as far as an update goes.

I am doing level 2, I should be doing level 1 but since I am breastfeeding I added more calories since I am burning some from pumping all the time. I have a pretty cool app on my phone to track my containers for the day which I am really excited about. So, here goes my day on the 21 Day Fix!


So Day 1.......I can say that it went well. I only got hungry once but I think that is because I had to wait an eternity to eat because my daughter was a little fussy today with eating. I woke up and had Shakeology with 2 tbs of PB. I like that in the morning because the baby is sleeping and I can get most of what I want done as far as my quiet time with Jesus and getting some chores done and cleaning up all the bottles from the night before that we used.

For my second meal I had 2 eggs with asparagus and strawberries. It was really good and filled me up. After that I did the 21 Day Fix workout to see if I could and I did the modifications on everything, skipped the ab section, and went ahead and did 30 min on the elliptical. It felt refreshing to feel somewhat normal in the exercise department again.



For my third meal I had tuna, sweet potatoes (2 servings), and more asparagus. This meal I had to make quick because Princess Molly was being fussy and I had to leave the house to get the kiddo enrolled in my medical plan and to pick up my husband from work, um yeah, it was pretty hectic! HA HA! WHEW we will NOT be going out much in the next few weeks.

Meal 4 I ate when I got home from running errands, I had grapes and the left over sweet potatoes, I should have eaten a veg but I forgot.

Meal 5 I just had and it was steak, kale, and asparagus with grapes for dessert. I should have added another vegetable serving to my meal but I just don't want it. If I get hungry tonight I will go ahead and grab something from the fridge but I don't really see that happening. Considering that I was in a rush and my child was crazy today I totally think I faired pretty well.





I am totally wondering if I am going to eat the vegetable or not LOL.....darn I hate forgetting things but I guess that can make up for the coconut milk that I had in my shake LOL. WOOOPS I am so used to making it that way that I was just on auto pilot this morning but hey, it was just coconut milk!

I am doing really well as far as sugar and all that goes so we shall see what happens at the end of the week.

My goal for this week is to stay the hell off the scale and to eat all of my food in that I am supposed to.


Until the next 21 Day Fix update ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment