June 15, 2014

She's here! My little princess is born!

Molly Madelyn is here! I can't believe that she is here and that she is mine. I have been so pensive lately thinking about the whole journey that we have taken with little Ms. Molly. I can't believe it started with my husband telling me that he was ready to have the baby and how excited I was that after 3 years of asking for another little I was having my chance and we wasted NO time. I wasn't going to let him change his mind LOL.

I remember taking the pregnancy test and just putting it on the counter because it didn't turn fast enough for me. My husband went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and he was like did you see this?? I tuned around and there was the positive test result on the window! I was having a baby!!! I was so excited, thankful, and prayed to God to have my baby be safe.

I remember so vividly how I cried and was in absolute SHOCK that we were having a girl. I remember asking the ultrasound tech what the sex of our baby was and she told us that it was a GIRL! I was in shock and teared up SO much. It's crazy when you have 2 boys, you just automatically think that you are going to be a boy mom. I was totally okay with that but, as a girl you know we all want one  little princess in our arms! I was in such disbelief that I didn't accept it until seriously the day she was born. I had it in my head that if it was a boy it was ok and we had his name all picked out.



Now, she is here. My perfect little 8 pound girl is here and just lovely. I love every single minute with her. She is laying next to me sleepy very peacefully as I am typing out all of my thoughts for anyone to read. I adore her, I want the best for her, I want to bond with her laugh with her and do all the great things that Mothers and Daughters do.



My boys are wonderful, they are doting on her and then going off and doing their own thing. My 11 year old is like whatever about her, as he only wants to play video games and my 5 year old takes a few minutes every day to say hello and give her some kisses and tell us how beautiful his sister is. I have fallen in love with my whole family all over again. I wouldn't change it for the world. They make me strong and they all bring the most happiness into my life.

These last 5 days with her have been rather trying in the sleep department. I just keep praying that God will give me the strength to get me through this tough period that is a test of our patience so that we can come through. Last night was the first night that we got some decent sleep and I feel almost human ha ha. My parents are here and have been a big help to us. My Mom has been cleaning and cooking and my Dad has just been hanging around taking the little here and there :) He's totally in love with her! 

I can't believe that she is here and I can't believe that she really is a girl! I am excited for all the adventures to come even the bad ones. I am ready to love her, adore her, and dress her up! I am so excited to be a new Momma again and I can't wait to watch her grow (not really) can she just stay tiny forever LOL.




0 comments:

Post a Comment