January 2, 2013

Whew 2012

Well I am back! It has been awhile and I have so much news! I hope that all of you reading had a wonderful Holiday and New Years! I know most of us have resolutions and what not. I have made some pretty hefty goals on my vision board and hopefully they will all come true!

In Alaska I had so many dreams of the things that I would do once I got out of there and I feel like my time here in Mass is the place that I should make those dreams a reality. I have progressed in my career enough to be able to sit back and relax a little bit (LOL not really I am testing for the next rank in May) but nothing is guaranteed so I must try everything to get ahead right staying stagnant for too long isn't a good thing! Anyway so I am starting 2013 with a BANG!

I joined the Cathy Savage Fitness Team. I am going to compete in April in a bikini competition. I am totally excited. I have been with them for about 2 weeks now and I can say that it is tough but I love it. I can't imagine what my body is going to look like just like I had no idea what my body was going to look like and I am kind of excited. I haven't given up on my beachbody products I fully intend on using them once I am done with my competition in April. It kind of all started when I was looking at the women on Oxygen Magazine, and I wanted to look like them, I actually started their challenge and that is how I started my fitness journey but P90X changed EVERYTHING for me and make me the ME that I wanted to see in the mirror. I am still drinking my Shakeology ha ha I love that stuff and wouldn't ever stop using it. I live by it! I digress.......



So last year I wrote out this big list of things that I wanted to do and being in a fitness competition wasn't one of them but it was one of those things that I thought about and then let go. I met a Coastie that did one and I thought it was cool until I saw what she ate and then I thought drinking beer was more fun, I then met a lady that did hair that was into figure and she won and I thought it was cool then but didn't have the funds to fly all the way to Anchorage just to compete on top of the costs so NOW is the time LOL.

It has been a lonely ride and I am now that girl that eats chicken and all the weird stuff but I feel that I am ready for it and want the change in pace for a little while and I want to kick a**** on that stage LOL. Oh well it is what it is right.

I am also committing more to this blog. I feel that now that I am doing this competiton thing I am going to have to get creative with my food so I am going to start posting recipes of the things that I eat along with how this journey is going for me. I will be posting motivation pictures as well as my progress pictures so stay tuned! Ahhhhh I am going to be a fitness competitor! WOW! LOL Until next time!

Jeannette!

0 comments:

Post a Comment