April 30, 2013

Day 14! Ultimate Reset

I can tell you that the Ultimate Reset is a challenge. For me it was more mental and emotional than anything. The food was a bit of a challenge but my palette like vegetables and it was a pretty easy transition considering that I wanted to use this to transition to be a vegetarian. Oh how things change huh? I really miss chicken ha ha. I do stand firm on my decision to keep beef and pork out of my diet because of the movie Vegucated. It really hit a nerve with me.

So I am glad that detox week is over because it has been the biggest hurdle for me, I did not fancy the menu for the week and stuck pretty much to quinoa and vegetables but overall mentally it was challenging because I gave up control over my entire being for this program and it was harder than I thought. I am doing everything the way that they want me to do it and while it has been eye opening it has taken a toll on me and stressed me out as well.

SO what did I realize?

* I need to keep going with my dreams....the ones that I made for myself when I started when I got in the USCG.
* I eat very well and better than I thought that I did which is why I started.
* Being a vegetarian is something that I don't want right now I need more assimilation time because it is really different for me and I was not ready for what that encompassed but like I said beef and pork are out.
* I am stronger than I thought that I was and even though I cheated a few times to feel more like myself I was actually able to stick to something and see it through.
         I was feeling a bit bad because I had not completed a workout program in awhile but I realized that      doesn't matter and when I commit to something I truly do commit to it even though I may stumble.
* I know what workout program I want to do and I am going to get it done! BBL and Body Beast here I come! I love that Body Beast workouts are 40 minutes and BBL too!!! FINALLY I figured it out! LOL

That is pretty much all I have learned through this week but I feel that it is alot. There is more to come about all of this but I figured I would keep this to the Reset for the week :) I am so excited that I have a week left lol

Tomorrow I will be taking a probiotic 3 times a day and I think that I will continue to purchase those since they are a reasonable price on Beachbody 27 bucks for 30 days. I have also started taking Omega-3's for healthy fats, I don't feel anything different but I like to supplement with them :) Anyway that is all for today! I hope that you are all having a great day!!!! If you have any questions please feel free to ask :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment