December 31, 2013

2013 and into 2014

Wow let me say that 2013 has been a very very fast year! It seriously just FLEW by. I wonder sometimes why that didn't happen while I was stationed in Alaska. Ha ha. It has been a wonderful year for me and I must say that I am very excited for 2014.

I am sitting here in my room with a glass of water and my candle burning and bringing me calm and I can't help but think of the possibilities that there can be in a persons life in a year but even so much as a day. People go into the New Year thinking about these monumental things that they want to do with their weight, person, and life in general and we start with this HUGE flame to succeed to be better people with a fresh slate that often times by Spring we have forgotten all of those resolutions and we start fresh every month. I hope that makes sense to you.

I hope for you that 2014 will bring a year of JUST doing it. Just go out there and get your dreams. While some of the things well most of the things that happened to me I didn't necessarily have to work for I stayed positive this year and had the most fantastic fun year! Make this year great and be A POSITIVE LIGHT!!!

This year was amazing for me.

I ran the Disney Princess Half Marathon something that I just looked at the Running Times magazine and thought was impossible.


I went on my photography retreat and met some of the most wonderful talented women in photography.



I watched my oldest son give his life to God.


I watched my youngest start his school years :(


I also saw my oldest start his middle school years :(

I was a bridesmaid at a wedding.


I helped 10 people lose weight (goal board goal that was met)

I paid off MOST of my credit card debt. (1 more to go!)

I photographed my first wedding by myself.



I am pregnant with my third child.

I have a better relationship with God.

I saw my first Broadway musical.

Among many other things.

So what now for 2014..........I do want to make this year an adventure year but I will be pregnant for half of it LOL SO I don't know HOW well that is going to work out for me so I have a few things that I want to accomplish and I want to work more on myself. SO I will save me "Resolutions" Post for tomorrow. Until then, enjoy the last day of 2013 and don't drink and drive. Stay safe!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment