December 10, 2013

I have been waiting to tell you.

I don't know who reads my blog but I know there are many of you that read it. I have been waiting to spill the beans for WEEKS now! I just couldn't because of the obvious. I have been anxious to tell yu all so without further waiting from me!!

Say Hello to my little "nugget!!!!" I am 13 weeks along and I couldn't be MORE excited to have this little blessing in my belly. Let me tell you that this little one has been wreaking havoc in there lol. I was sick for about a month (just queasy) and tired as tired can be.

Being pregnant this time around I have made the conscious decision to keep it healthy at least 75-80% of the time. I say that because a craving is a craving and I will indulge. I was thinking about a macaroni salad for a week before I actually made it SO I do have some restraint.

I am not going to do the whole pregnancy bump posts. I thought that I would do them but the more I read about them the more redundant they seem so I will post a few maybe monthly posts? about the whole pregnancy so that I can go back and read about how I felt and so that I can share with all of my readers.

FIRST TRIMESTER RECAP:

Overall: My first trimester was somewhat of a blur but October/November was the WORST months for me. I was totally nauseous I was bloated like crazy and I was tired but also had to keep up with my 5 year old. Thank God for my husband lol. My earliest bed time was 7 and the latest during this trimester was 10:30 and I paid for that dearly LOL

Food: I was NOT healthy during this trimester ha ha. I ate french fries for dinner, bred, BLT's, pizza and a lot of homemade and store bought chipolte bowls, Maria cookies, pretzels, and more pretzels and ginger ale, did I mention pretzels? LOL. To date I gained 8 pounds in the first trimester which I think is absolutely terrible but I ate out a lot and I also went carb crazy like most pregnant women along with eating a lot of sodium.

Aversions: Right now vegetables are getting easier but they were no exsistent in my diet for weeks and I mean WEEKS I bought the stuff with good intentions and NOPE didn't work out for me LOL> Money down the drain. I recently started juicing and that is helping me with some of my aversions because it tastes like fruit. I tried a smoothie in my first trimester and I was nauseous for 2 hours after :(

Sleep: Fantastic there are some nights where I toss and turn but so far so good no big complaints.

Maternity wear: None yet I am still rocking my Size 4 jeans just unbuttoned thank God LOL

Gender guesses: Actually none I am pretty ok with whatever God blesses me with, but I mean I have 2 boys so there is a part of me that is secretly hoping for a girl but I won't be upset if it is not. I just can't wait to have a cute cuddle smell yummy adorable baby in my arms!!!!

Cravings: It changes every day. Like I said, macaroni salad for a week before I ate it. Pizza then got nauseous, and that's it really.

Workouts: The first trimester was good but there were three weeks there where I worked out for 1-3 times a week. I am now working out 4-5 times a week. I am doing a mix of different things as staying on a schedule is a bit much since I don't really know what or how much energy I have for that day. Right now I am doing Chalean Extreme and for 2 weeks I did Turbofire. I took half of last week off but I am still getting some work done :) These are probably the best workouts that I have done for a pregnant self but we'll see what happens this trimester. I have had some round ligament pain so it hinders yoga because the moves are a bit fast :( or the moves twist me in a weird way and getting out of it, I tried yesterday LOL and it didnt workout that great for me ha ha.


Well I don't want to ramble on and on but that's that!!!!!! I hope you follow to read about how I try to have the healthiest pregnancy possible. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment