August 20, 2012

Playing outside

Yesterday was a really beautiful day so before the weekend ended all I wanted to do was to take some pictures of my kiddo. We spent a majority of the day in church we went to the service and then to the new comers class that the church hosted. It was really great! I found my church home! Every thing that the pastor talked about I was totally into. God has answered my prayers that's for sure! I am totally happy that the church search is over and we can go and enjoy what we will now call our "home." 



I wanted to take pictures for some time, we drove around the Cape but the light was too harsh and I would have been disappointed with my shots so I eagerly waited to go home! There they are :) I hope they you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment