January 1, 2014

The resolutions

Well it is now 2014! Welcome!

I have been seeing things around me pointing to me living a happier life. Don't get me wrong I am happy but I think that anyone could stand to be MORE HAPPY. I find myself living this life in my imagination a life that is AWESOME but I am too shy to make that happen. I am still a little reserved in my little life and I want to be that person that I am in my mind. So this year my resolution is to live a happier life. I am currently into The Happiness Project and I am going to read that and get more into detail with that later but that is my go to when it comes to this little resolution that I am doing :)

I spoke about adventure so this year I also resolve to ;

1.) Run the Disney Wine and Dine half marathon

2.) Fly in a hot air balloon

3.) Run 1 challenge group every month and get at least 5 people help with losing weight.

4.) Finish paying off my debt.

5.) Get all the baby weight off by Christmas.

6.) Complete a Beachbody program.

7.) Enjoy life and laugh more.

8.) Learn that my job now is a stepping stone to get the other things I want in life.

9.) Pay off all the credit card debt.

10.) Start a mutual fund putting $250 per month away in it.

11.) Give my tithes to church.

12.) Climb a mountain.

I hope that i can resolve to get all of this done by the end of the year. There is more than enough time I just have to be focused on these goals and make it a priority because in the end I am going to be better for it and I can't wait to begin!!!!!

Happy New Year to you!!!! Share your resolutions!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment