November 28, 2013

Beachbody Balck Friday Sale!!!!

I am so excited that today Beachbody has announced their Black Friday Deals that go all the way through the weekend. There are some exciting and DEEP discounts that are being offered today and I can say that if you are looking for a deal with Beachbody THIS is the ONLY time of year that you are going to get it.


https://www.TeamBeachbody.com/Shop/HolidaySpecials?referringRepId=112419

I am MOST excited that my soulmate workout Turbofire is going to be on sale and for the deepest discount that I have ever seen it which is AMAZING to me and makes me regret buying mine at full price! Kidding! You would seriously be a fool not to take part in this sale and even use this offer to give the gift of health to your loved ones this year.

Another awesome AWESOME deal is that 38% off that you can receive from DERM Exclusive! I hear amazing things about the product and the freeze and fill is coming out in a 5 pack at 35% off the regular price. I don't know about you but if you have been on the fence about buying it NOW is the time and the ONLY time it will be on sale.




Um and HELLO P90X is ON SALE TOO! HOLY cow THIS is the program that got me the results and this is the product that MANY MANY people want but say they can't afford. Let me tell you NOW is the time PLUS you get a free chin up bar! How freaking insane is that!!!?? I am seriously mad that I paid full price for this one too lmao just kidding but seriously if you were ever thinking about this NOW is the time.

I totally missed out on these sales last year and sat too long on them and missed out on the greatest deals and was disappointed that I didn't. This year for me it is ON! You'll have to wait until next year for another great sale and these items won't be on it guaranteed!

CLICK HERE TO get these great deals!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment