August 2, 2012

**FREE** at home workout

So I have been talking so much about Beachbody workouts because I love them so much and they really work. I was running this morning for our Workout Wednesday that we do at the unit and I thought that maybe I should talk about **free** workouts.

I prefer to workout at home because I enjoy the fact that no one is watching me and judging me, I don't have to wait for machines, and I certainly can make all the noises I want to and not compromise on what workout I want to do because I have to wait for the weight or machine I want etc.

So here it is an at home workout that you can do for FREE without weights :)

Run/Walk 2 miles (20-30 min)

3 sets of 10 push-ups
2 sets of 10 chair dips
25 walking lunges
25 squats
30 calf raises
2 30 second plank holds
40 bicycle crunches

That could probably take someone 45-60 minutes total including the run to complete.


** here is a tid bit that I read today that I found weirdly motivating**

DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF FOR YOU ARE RIGHT WHERE YOU SHOULD BE.

If you want change you have to create it. If you hated your life or your situation yesterday and did nothing to change it today than yes....you are right where you should be.

Create Change!

0 comments:

Post a Comment