January 13, 2013

Sunday Session @ CS Fitness!!!!

OH MY GAHHHHHHHH! I woke up at 7 AM this morning made my breakfast and started the 1 hour voyage to the Cathy Savage Studio! WOW! I was all riddled with anxiety at what the girls looked like, if they were going to be snooty, or just look at me like SHE wants to compete?! I guess sometimes when you see the beauty that is on the stage you get kind of FREAKED out because there is this "unsaid" thing that pretty, skinny girls are snobs. I totally fell into judgment but more for myself. Well I walked in all shaky (I know I am silly) and I said hello saw Cathy right away and signed in! THIS girl had to shake her hands a bit to write on the paper LOL.

So at first it was like being in an elevator where you are looking around trying to avoid people and eye contact. One of the girls said hello to me and we hit it off right away and I felt so much more at ease. She told me about her first competition after the birth of her son and how I am starting at a good place and what not. THEN we started!

It was all good at first a few sprint drills, walking up and down the gym much like they are in the video. Then it was ALL IN THE LEGS! HOLY CULO! It was intense! I thought I was going to get sick one time! I wouldn't let myself do it. 1.) The other girls weren't and 2.) I am competing against some of these girls. NO WAY I am going to WIN! ha ha ha! Maybe not really but I pride myself in my fitness and I am NOT going to give up even though for real I wanted to sit the hell down and breath! WOWZA is all I can say. So check this out! This chick is tricky! She almost cools us down right (I can breathe again) and then we start on freaking squat thingies and lateral hops to the side and plie squats in bouces OH MY LORD my legs were not thinking at that point! SHEESH she got me good! ha ha ha!

Then it was off to posing. I had more fun there and realized THIS is what I am here for! TO get in the best shape of my life, get into those heels and rock the HELL out of that swimsuit for myself and the people that are watching me! I realized right there and then when I saw myself walk that I wanted this! No more skipping meals, no more not planning. I am IN THIS I am going to freaking compete and be a ROCKSTAR!!!! I am so excited that I found this team and glad to be a part of such wonderful women!!!!!! AMAZING!

0 comments:

Post a Comment