January 10, 2013

Week 2

Well week 2 is almost done on my training plan and I can tell you that I am just as sore and I am just as hungry as I was last week. It's funny because it hits at certain times of the day. I also think about quitting once a day and binging on some fried yummy goodness. I think about foods I wouldn't normally eat ALL the time ha ha ha.

I am not sure if this whole thing is for me, there is a huge learning curve and it is very demanding of my time so that doesn't make it any better but for now I am going to move forward because I know how proud I am going to be once it is all said and done.

I took my two week pictures and they look the same as the first ones that I sent in........I am also BLOATED from eating all day so I think that I am going to re-take them tomorrow morning to see if there is any change....... probably not but we shall see what happens in the morning and either way I have to submit the pictures......ha ha ha I hope my coach doesn't FREAK LOL

Other than that my life has been pretty much me being hungry in the evenings and working out and being sore ha ha. Tomorrow I will post my progress pictures so that you all can follow me on my littl fitness journey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment