January 18, 2013

Feb 4th Challenge Group!

I have been hosting challenge groups for over a year now and these groups have had soooo much success I am hosting another one! If you are wondering what a challenge group is here is some information!

What is a Fitness Challenge Group?
A Challenge Group is a small group of like minded people all working together to help each other succeed in their weight loss journey.

The fact is – I could sell you P90X or Shakeology, earn some money for referring you to the program, and send you on your journey alone without a clue as to what eating healthy and doing this program really entails and who likes to workout by themselves without any support? Many coaches do this but that is NOT what I am all about! I want YOU to succeed. I want you to feel good about yourself and I want you to reach your goals and see your potential and hopefully change how you view food and get the word DIETING out of your vocabulary! Chances are without a coach, and without that support group there to hold you accountable, you are likely to fall through the cracks and never see changes in your life. Challenge Groups help people get the BEST results possible.

What is my commitment as a Challenger?
The commitment is 60 or 90 days of your preferred Beachbody workout program, Shakeology every day and a private Facebook accountability page for daily mini challenges, support and motivation.
–You do everything at home, on your time and your schedule.
–Group interaction is all done on a private Facebook group where the team posts each day.


What do I need to do to get started?
It’s SO easy!!!!
Contact me for upcoming Challenge Group dates. (This way if youhave to save up to get a program we can get you schedule for a future challenge).   THEN

Order your Challenge Pack through one of our coaches.


What is a Challenge packs?
A Challenge Pack includes the following
  • Workout program of your choice
  • Your first 30-day supply of Shakeology®—The Healthiest Meal of the Day®, on an autoship program that ensures timely delivery of Shakeology to your doorstep every month.
  • A FREE 30-day trial membership in the Team Beachbody® Club
  • FREE standard shipping!
******Prices vary depending on what workout program you choose.********




If you are interested please fill out the form below.

I want to make sure that I can offer you exactly what you are looking for in a challenge group! I want you to have success and with that I need to understand your goals and where you want to go in your journey!!!!!


Challenge Group Form - CLICK HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment