January 12, 2013

Coach check in

So I had to check in with my coach and I have been on this journey for a month now but actually doing the workouts for 2 weeks now and I can say that I am really being challenged. I really do enjoy the challenge that I am facing and can already see minor changes in my body, more so the bloating issue that went away but that is now back.......darn being a woman sometimes! LOL. I had to send in pictures this week so that was totally a bummer because I looked exactly the same lmao!

It kind of taught me a lesson and put me back at where my challengers in my challenge group are. They want to see results fast and they are wondering why they are not happening, and I now get it all over again! I need to constantly remind myself that I every little thing that I am doing today is going to compound into something great I just have to trust the process. I think today was the biggest eye opener to me and I finally didn't see this as something that I would see how it went.

I HAVE to finish this journey that I put myself on because 1.) I made the goal and I am no quitter and 2.) I made it public here and with other friends as well. This journey is NOT easy and before today I have thought about quitting ONCE a day! Can you believe it. It has been such a challenge to get my meals and to plan them out and to go shopping because I ran out of something.......this week alone I went to work with tuna and brown rice and it tasted HORRID! BLAH I was like what the heck did I just get myself into! ha ha ha! This is a journey and just like any other journey that I am going to face I am going to hit road blocks and I am going to go through struggles but I have to believe and pray that this will all be ok and this will get better!

Until next time!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment